that used to include charts, chartlets and also descriptions of harbours and shelters.
As a result, users today have an authoritative, comprehensive and useful tool
to navigate in safety whilst maximising enjoyment.
Our strengths are:
• We personally visit all the moorings and anchorages, and their surroundings;
• We have a network of on-the-ground researchers to collect information and provide updates;
• We include suggestions of onshore itineraries and services useful to yachtsmen;
• We provide a telephone helpline for assistance;
• We provide video tutorials of the main ports and anchorages.
Our goal is to accompany our readers and provide them with faithful and up-to-date information.
Inside you will find:
DETAILED NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION
BACKGROUND HISTORY UPDATES AND INFORMATION